April 26, 2022
XO Marriage is a non-profit organization headquartered in Southlake, TX. Through XO Marriage Conferences, podcasts, online content, and marriage-enriching resources, our mission is to see the marriage rate increase, the divorce rate drop, and a generation of children set up for success.
We are looking for a skilled Business Office Coordinator to support accounting and Human Resource objectives for the XO Marriage Business Office. Hired individual will work closely with members of the Business Office and Directors of the organization. Our ideal candidate holds a BS degree in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Verify that expenses and income are recorded in a correct, timely fashion
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested by management
- Update financial forecasts
- Accounts payable input and vendor relationship management
- Process bi-monthly payroll in a timely manner
- Support the recruiting and hiring practices of the organization
- Coordinate and manage employee annual reviews and personal development plans
- Manage onboarding and transitional plans for personnel
- Perform administrative office tasks as requested
General Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven bookkeeping experience ie. A/P, general ledger, and financial account reconciliations
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software such as MS Office, Quickbooks Online, ERP systems, and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Effective organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Believer of Christ whose morals and values align with the mission and vision of XO Marriage
General Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Physically able to handle long shoot days
- Sit/stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally kneel, or crouch
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
*This description is not all-inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary