October 27, 2023
Summary of Position
XO Marriage is looking for a data coordinator. The candidate is expected to have a deep understanding of data analytics. We’re seeking someone who is very data-driven and possesses strong analytical skills so as to draw sharp insights from data. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. We need someone to help develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- The main responsibilities include loading data with various formats, performing data validation rules, troubleshooting data issues, and coordinating and communicating with management, cross-functional teams, & clients.
General Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience is a requirement
- Utilize database programs and run data queries
- Execute secure and effective data procedures
- Collaborate with other team members, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts
- Train, manage, lead end users
- Maintain the integrity of our data structure
- Manage and oversee the translation of figures into other languages, and/or metrics when necessary
- Maintain the inventory of servers
- Strong computer literacy. (Mac OS, Gmail, Word, Excel, Slack, Google Doc. etc.)
- Believer in Christ whose morals and values align with the mission and vision of XO Marriage
General Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit/stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally kneel, or crouch
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
*This description is not all-inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.