May 24, 2021
XO Marriage is a non-profit organization headquartered in Southlake, TX. Through XO Marriage Conferences, podcasts, online content, and marriage-enriching resources, our mission is to see the marriage rate increase, the divorce rate drop, and a generation of children set up for success.
This role will strategically lead all XO marketed events. Works as a liaison between XO Marriage, outside venues and churches to create successful XO events. Leads and collaborates with staff on planning, administrative details, and promotional efforts for all XO Marriage Events.
This individual has a passion for healthy marriages and creating comfortable and extraordinary environments where couples can grow in their relationship. They are highly organized and handle themselves well in fast-paced, high-pressure environments. They have excellent communication skills and a knowledge of the church world. They are confident in themselves and their work but are never afraid to learn something new.
- Create a new strategy that ensures all XO event’s meet a bar of excellence, do not exceed budget, and help XO Marriage continue to grow.
- Collaborates with and manages the Events team for the needed planning, executing, and promotional efforts of all XO Marriage Events.
- Ensures the overall vision for XO Marriage Events is executed with the utmost standard of excellence.
- Manages relationship with Brushfire ticketing system.
- Serves as a liaison between XO Marriage and outside venues.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for all XO Tour vendors.
- Coordinates and serves as point-of-contact for all XO Tour volunteers and food services through the venue.
- Serves as point-of-contact for all XO Marriage events customer service needs.
- Facilitates high level communication with host church sites and XO speakers
- In-and-out of state travel required roughly between 8-10 times per year.
- Assists in other areas as required.
General Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in meeting task deadlines/timelines.
- Excellent communication skills including proper phone and email etiquette.
- Professional discretion in all event interactions.
- Positive attitude and approach to problem solving.
- Calm and comfortable in fast paced environments.
- High organizational skills.
- Physically able to handle long event days and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Strong computer literacy. (Mac OS, Gmail, Word, Excel, Slack, Google Doc. etc.)
- College Degree(s) and/or experience seen as a plus, but not required.
- Believer of Christ whose morals and values align with the mission and vision of XO Marriage.
General Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit/stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally kneel, or crouch
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
*This description is not all-inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.