September 5, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health insurance, 401(k) matching plan
Work Location: Southlake, TX
XO Marriage is a non-profit organization headquartered in Southlake, TX. Through XO Marriage Conferences,podcasts, online content, and marriage-enriching resources, our mission is to see the marriage rate increase, the divorce rate drop, and a generation of children set up for success.
Summary of Position
XO Marriage is searching for an enthusiastic XO Portfolio Manager to increase brand awareness, educate, and supply churches with XO Marriage Resources. You will work closely with our Senior Director of EDU to achieve goals and objectives, such as establishing new relationships with local Pastors, creating XO Portfolios for churches, promoting workshops to local churches, and helping develop new strategies to increase partnerships. The candidate must have excellent communication and networking skills to succeed in this role. Previous experience with networking or similar roles is required.
Travel requirements: up to 25% of the time
Reports to: Senior Director of EDU
- Create, maintain, and promote XO portfolio catalog
- Create systems and processes to improve customer relationships
- Daily interactions with existing ministry connections
- Initiate new customer relations
- Drive EDU campaign management
- Build and analyze performance reports
- Provide daily leadership to support staff
- Develop systems that maintain relationships with ministry leaders
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Conduct in-depth discovery calls to uncover opportunities across various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Leverage marketing campaigns to drive new account registration and conversions
- Present appropriate XO Portfolio resources (ala carte or packaged) to reach church goals or needs
- Ensure quality of XO EDU services and delivery excellence
- If requested, travel to meet ministry leaders to build relationships
General Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of resources, including digital curriculum
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a nonprofit setting is preferred but not required.
- Energetic, friendly and tactful professionalism in communications with a diversity of individuals.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Active listener and effective communicator.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Ability to maintain a high level of patience and professionalism with customers
- Creative, self-starter with an excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
General Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit/stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally kneel, or crouch
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
*This description is not all-inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.