March 17, 2022
XO Marriage is a non-profit organization headquartered in Southlake, TX. Through XO Marriage Conferences, podcasts, online content, and marriage-enriching resources, our mission is to see the marriage rate increase, the divorce rate drop, and a generation of children set up for success.
XO Marriage internships are workplace based learning experiences, guided by an XO Marriage mentor and occurring during a specific time frame, which relate to the intern’s academic or career goals. With stated learning objectives and a mentor’s commitment, interns may be appointed for a term of one semester. As an intern’s experiential education progresses, with revised learning objectives and a renewed mentor commitment, they may be reappointed.
Types of Internships
We want to help you with your education and career goals. These are the types of internships available:
- Creative Design
- Digital Media / Production
- Publishing / Copywriting
Prerequisites and Eligibility
- Must be a junior or senior in high school or a current college student
- Be available to work in the office a minimum of 10 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Must interview with Internship Program manager before being selected
- Opportunity to travel with the XO Marriage team to live events may be included in your internship.
Fall Semester (September – December): August 1
Spring Semester (January – May): November 15
Summer Semester (May – August): April 15
Each semester you will be assigned to a member of the XO Marriage staff. They will be your mentor and supervisor on a day to day basis.
This is an unpaid internship. Each semester XO Marriage will evaluate your performance. If your performance is positive, XO Marriage will provide a letter of recommendation to you upon completion of the internship